Regardless of delivery method or market, PLAN's approach to construction services remains consistent: meet expectations of quality and safety, establish clear lines of communication, stay on schedule, and control costs. Relying on the experience and knowledge attained from over two decades of construction service and general contracting service, we understand the diversified delivery methods and needs of every client.
PLAN Construction provides an array of construction services which are customizable to your project requirements and organization's needs. Below is an overview of our construction service offerings:
- Coordinating with local, state and national governmental agencies to ensure workmanship compliance with building codes and permitting.
- Plan review at various stages of completion for value improvement, constructability and cost savings.
- Establishment and monitoring of RFI log and Submittal log.
- Review and compilation of completion documents such as as-builts, warranties, O&M Manuals, etc.
- Evaluation, budgeting and scheduling of initial project scope of work.
- Participation in the creation of ongoing budgets and development of unit prices and allowances.
- Establishment of procedures for coordination among trade contractors with respect to all aspects of project implementation.
- Scheduling and coordinating progress meetings with key trade contractors, jointly discussing, resolving important project issues and recording meeting minutes.
- Onsite inspections for conformance to schedule, design, quality and safety.
- Review of change order requests, if necessary, for validity and pricing.
- Review of payment requests from subcontractors and consultants.
- Leading and monitoring the work of the trade contractors to complete the project in accordance with the quality, cost, safety and time objectives.
- Providing regular monitoring and updating of the schedule as construction progresses.
- Providing summary reports — monitoring and documenting all changes in schedule.
- Evaluating the adequacy of and making adjustments to the trade contractor’s personnel, equipment and the availability of materials and supplies to meet the schedule.